Services in Automation
European Services in Automation
An initiative to establish a common understanding of services and service modules in the field of industrial and building automation.
Quality through competence – Services made to measure
Eaton actively supports at a national level the ZVEI "Services in Automation" initiative. The participating members of the ZVEI have restructured, described and classified their services. Services can now be selected and offered as required in modules, based on the seven service classes.
For the service offer this means:
- Services tailored to customer requirements.
- Simple identification of services on offer by means of the classification.
- Ensuring of competencies required by the services.
- Definition with the customer of the desired results and performance specifications.
- Fulfilment of the undertakings charter assigned to the services.
Further information can be obtained from the ZVEI: