Safety Control Relay
The new Safety control relay is used for monitoring safety devices at the machine.
In this way, applications can be
implemented with Safety
that comply with the most stringent international safety standards such as category
4 in accordance with EN 954-1, PL e in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1, SILCL
3 in accordance with EN IEC 62061 and SIL 3 in accordance with
- All in one: a host of safety and standard functions in one device
- Small and compact design with integrated display
- Multi-level safety and security
concept prevents manipulation and protects
- Configuration by means of simple assignment of ready-to-use and tested safety function blocks.
The devices of the Safety series are provided as standard with a host of safety function blocks such as:
- Guard door monitoring with optional interlocking/guard locking
- Light curtain with and without muting function
- Two-hand control
- Safety mat
- Enabling switch
- Safety foot switch
- Operating mode selector switch
- Zero and overspeed monitoring
- EDM feedback loop monitoring
- Safety timing relay and safety markers.
Further information on Safety