Service distribution system IVS
The service distribution system IVS Profi+ up to 630 A is used especially for safe and economic power distribution in industry, in buildings and in commercial applications. The range features wall mounted and floor-standing enclosures each with degree of protection IP30 and IP54.
Particularly well arranged is the installation space with uniform subdivision into standardised sections of 250 mm x 375 mm. Accordingly, planning, ordering and mounting are very easy.
- The link between the enclosure and the mounting units is the support system with insulated support brackets. The support system can be removed after the covers and the screws have been removed.
- On delivery of the service distribution system IVS, the support system with insulated support brackets is mounted in a steel sheet enclosure.
- A whole range of mounting units - which are designed to accommodate original Moeller switching and protection devices - can be quickly and easily fitted.
- Insulated covers protected against accidental contact close off the mounting unit safely.
- The products available include wall mounted, floor-standing and combination enclosures made of quality sheet steel.
The standard which applies for their manufacture is the IEC EN 60439-1 "Type-tested low-voltage switchgear assemblies".
The common grid of the installation areas on the IVS distribution system saves space and reduces installation times.