DIL contactors, 4-pole – System overview
Innovations with xStart
The 4-pole contactors are a consequent further development of the xStart contactor series.
DILMP the perfect solution for switching 4-pole electrical networks and loads up to
Several national and international regulations can be implemented with this contactor series. For example:
- For switch off of main poles and non-earthed neutral poles of electrical power networks, for the general supply of electrical power, for the supply from stationary or mobile emergency generators.
- For response of protection devices in the TT network, where an existing neutral pole is also switched off.
Compact design, common accessory range
- Optimum dimensions provide a compact design
- Same frame sizes with AC and DC operated contactors
- Common range of accessories for 3 and 4-pole contactors guarantee
simple planning and engineering.
- Easily accessible and prominently situated coil connection on the front
- High level of wiring safety with box terminals incorporating two separate cable connection areas
- Accessory components such as
mechanical interlocking can be arranged at both ends. This provides significant mounting benefits.
Reduction in energy costs
- Low holding power with DC operated contactors does not just reduce the heating in the control panel, but also increases the packing densities or reduces the control panel fan power requirement.
- Smaller power supply units can be used to power the contactor magnet systems.
- Panel builders enjoy tangible savings in energy costs.
- Switch off or switch over mains power systems
- Switching of heating systems
- 4-pole switching of loads.
The new 4-pole contactor DILMP features a very high quality standard.
They comply with the current national and international standards. These devices are ideal for world markets as they feature the most important approvals.