Contactors DILM up to 1000 A (AC-3) and DILH up to 2000 A (AC-1)
Eaton produced contactors for the highest currents up to 2000 A.
All the DIL M contactors from 185 A up to 2000 A have electronically controlled drives. You can choose between two available variants: standard and comfort version.
The standard version offers the following benefits for your application with contactors from 185 A to 500 A:
- Significantly less heat rise in the switchgear cabinet due to the sealing consumption being reduced to just 4%
- Long contact lifespan by optimisation of contact forces
- Integrated suppressor for DC actuated contactors
- Auxiliary contacts: 2 NO, 2 NC
- Pricing advantages when standard versions are used.
The comfort version offers the following additional benefits for your application with contactors from 185 A to 2000 A:
- Design engineers need to allow only for small control transformers due to reduced pick-up consumption
- Considerably wider voltage tolerance than the Standard demands represents greater reliability in the event of voltage fluctuation
- Direct actuation from PLC possible.
- The switching chamber remains absolutely maintenance free for the entire device lifespan.
- The electrical lifespan is significantly longer than with air-break contactors
- It is possible to achieve a higher packing density and cleaner distribution chamber since no open arcing occurs.