easy800 and MFD-Titan.
easySoft makes life particularly easy for the user. The graphic editor directly displays the desired circuit diagram representation. Selection menus and Drag & Drop functions make it easy to establish the links. Simply select contacts and coils and connect them with just a simple mouse click – ready to go!
You have the choice of 13 languages with the user-friendly easySoft menus and text.
The following display options are available for viewing, editing and printing your program:
- compliant to IEC contact and coil symbols, international standard
- with easy circuit diagram, 1:1 as shown on the easy display window
- compliant to ANSI, the American standard.
The integrated off-line simulation tool enables users to check the correct functioning of the circuit diagram before commissioning and without a connected device. Comments and names for contacts, coils and function blocks allow you to create a clear structure. A cover sheet with an individual company logo, various text fields and the cross-reference list with comments provide a perfect documentation solution for the application.
The programming software easySoft-Pro for easy800 with SmartWire-DT has been extended with the SmartWire-DT configurator:
- Using the configurator, the SmartWire-DT line is created with all SmartWire-DT devices.
- Subsequently, the SmartWire-DT devices are assigned manually or automatically with the operands.
- Switches and contacts are assigned to the inputs I17 to I99 and contactor coils and indicator lights to the outputs Q17 to Q99.
- Value inputs or value outputs, such as those from motor-protective circuit-breakers, make up the well-known easy800 marker ranges (optional marker bytes, marker words and double words).
- The operands can be used in the accustomed manner in the circuit diagram – simply easy!