- Plug-in memory cards enable the duplication of the easy circuit diagram without a PC. Any necessary changes in the circuit-diagram can be undertaken externally.
The changes can be transferred to easy using the plug-in memory cards.
- The configurable start routine in the
"RUN" or "STOP" modes during application of voltage simplifies commissioning.
- Short-circuit detection and selective shutdown of the transistor outputs during a short-circuit and overload.
- The units can be mounted by snapping them onto a top-hat rail or by fixing screws.
- Detection of temperature, pressure, etc. via analog inputs is possible
Tank filling and discharge control
- Operating temperature range -25 °C to +55°C for all easy devices facilitates versatile application.
- easy is very cost effective. The costs are reduced
when a keypad and display are not required. An LED signals the operating status. The easy circuit diagram is used universally on devices with or without display.
- Simple and cost-effective communication up to 1000 m via the
integrated easy-Net interface (easy 800).
- Display of up to 32 operating and message texts with multiple variables on the backlit display. For example, to compare nominal and actual values for filling levels, operating times, etc.
- Flexible operation by the definition of various mixing and operating times via direct parameter input on the device.