Shop window illumination
daylight-dependent and timer controlled switching of illumination
and external advertising displays puts the products in a "favourable
- Activation of the illumination during an alarm or random control is possible.
- Program protected by password.
- Supply and input voltage range 100 to 240 V AC. Direct switching of the load current via relay. Direct connection of standard commercially available recessed switches to easy.
- Switching the illumination on and off can be controlled centrally or decentrally via a remote control function.
- The clock timer controlled switch-off impulse enables centrally controlled shutdown of the illumination for energy conservation purposes.
- A basic unit can control up to 12 independent illumination groups. Ambient lighting control systems such as central cleaning services lighting, stairwell illumination control or "early-warning signal for darkness phases"
can be implemented in the engineering design.
- Fitting in low-voltage power distribution systems due to the 45 mm standard size, as well as sizing in factor 4, 6, 8 and 12 MCB width.
- Daylight and temperature control of skylights, heating, fans, irrigation and illumination.
- Detection and processing of up to four analog values, e.g. temperature, humidity or brightness.
- Further processing, comparison, display and output of analog values via comfortable mathematical functions and analog outputs.
- Setting of the required values directly on the device.
- Manual intervention possible at any time via external switches or the four built-in cursor keys.